[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”50px” responsive_js_composer_custom_id=”responsive_js_composer_custom_css_581290991″][rion_title style=”style-08″ title=”TERMS & CONDITIONS” title_custom_id=”rion_custom_css_887164144″ responsive_js_composer_custom_id=”responsive_js_composer_custom_css_802780452″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”30px” responsive_js_composer_custom_id=”responsive_js_composer_custom_css_1672644556″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text responsive_js_composer_custom_id=”responsive_js_composer_custom_css_727184644″]
General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses gioafashiondesigner, accessible through the url: www.gioafashiondesigner.com (hereinafter called “GIOA”). The browsing and transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Policies and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Place of birth: Palermo
Date of birth: 03/12/1994
Residence: PALERMO – ITALY
Fiscal Code: PCCGIO94T43G273U
VAT number: 06701070820
3. The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms the owner of the GIOA website reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. You can use the site and then access products supplied by the site and purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the GIOA website and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by different subjects by the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, it will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes care of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. The confirmation will in any case exonerate the owner of the GIOA website from any responsibility ‘about the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform the owner of the GIOA website of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then reports inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, the owner of the GIOA website will have the right to not activate or suspend the service until an amnesty of the relative shortcomings.
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, the owner of the GIOA website can attribute
at the same a username and password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding force towards him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to temporarily transfer them to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the moment the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of more users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, the site owner GIOA will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment GIOA has become aware of the buyer’s decision to resolve the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. the owner of the GIOA website sells:
WOMEN’S FASHION ACCESSORIES
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.gioafashiondesigner.com
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, the owner of the GIOA website will inform the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the correct amount or cancellation. In any case, the owner of the GIOA website does not have the obligation to provide what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. Site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, inserting or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Paypal, credit card and bank transfer.
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. the owner of the GIOA website carries out shipments throughout Italy (possible shipments to the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino, given the difficulties’ customs logistics, must necessarily be agreed in advance).
2. the owner of the GIOA website will only make deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-5 working days or if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. With regard to the countries of the European Union and the rest of the world, delivery will be made within 5-7 working days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery can not take place due to causes not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a consequence of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a method of delivery different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Passage of risk
1. The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The property of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happens at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the articles with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has signed the contract as a consumer that is any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser presents a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has signed the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate reduction of price or the termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not required.
5. The goods can be returned, as will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be returned perfectly intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached fiscal documentation.
The absence of a state of perfect integrity ‘will constitute an unavoidable reason for the non-repayment of the amount paid.
Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 3-5 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As foreseen by the art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the event that the services and products of GIOA are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC needed to make the repayment.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale were null and void for any reason whatsoever, this will not compromise the validity or compliance of the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 15 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis thereof, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer is a consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 30/10/2020.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”30px” responsive_js_composer_custom_id=”responsive_js_composer_custom_css_1922444882″][/vc_column][/vc_row]